Have you sent your membership renewal dues to PSA Headquarters? If not, just a reminder to do so this week. Here’s my original message in case you missed it during a busy week. –Al
Thank you for your membership in the past year. I write to ask that you renew your membership for the next fiscal year. Why renew? Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Learn about current and developing technologies in PL, such as LED lighting for charging.
- Be aware of changes in codes and standards regarding PL.
- Meet others in PL industry you can work with when you need PL components to fill a gap in your product line.
- Network with like-minded people to pool resources for code and standards changes, or to defend current status.
- Learn from fire and safety experts outside the PL industry about how the industry is regarded and how we can work cooperatively with such professionals to grow our industry.
- Work with like-minded professional business associates about these and other industry topics.
To continue our work on these and other issues, please renew your membership for 2015. The board will, for the fifth consecutive year, keep dues at their current level of $2,000, which are due no later than July 15 for the fiscal year that begins on July 1.
As a renewing member you will be able to participate in our annual virtual meeting, participate on committees, and help influence the direction of the industry and the association.
The renewal form is posted on the Members Only page of the website. To download the document, go to our website (www.plsafety.org), log in, and then see the form under the heading “2015 Membership Renewal.” If you also need an invoice, please notify Don Werner by sending an email to email@example.com.
Remember, your continued involvement is the single most effective way to help ensure a prosperous PL future for yourself and the industry.