Several Photoluminescent Safety Association (PSA) members participated in a UL924 Standards Technical Panel meeting at Underwriters Laboratories Inc, Northbrook, IL, held April 12-13, 2012. These PSA members helped update the Standard for Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment, which also includes code-compliant UL924-listed Photoluminescent EXIT signs.
- PSA Elects New Directors, Treasurer
- PSA Members Participate in the UL924 Standard-Writing Process
- Site of Tritium Sign Manufacturer of Concern to Health Officials
- 10 Years after 9/11: How Photoluminescent Path Markings Are Making Buildings Safer
- Radioactive Tritium Leaking from Two Million Exit Signs at Vermont Yankee Nuclear Plant, According to Forbes Magazine Article
- Photoluminescent Technology, Leading Occupants To Safety–Read this Important Article on PL Technology
- Canadian Research Agency Issues Landmark Study on Photoluminescent Evacuation Systems